by Miriam Schulman
The Inspiration Place Podcast is a passion project I’ve been working on behind the scenes not quite in secret, all summer long.
And now it’s here!
HOW TO LISTEN TO PODCASTS
Now since I know podcasts haven’t been around that long, you may not know how to listen. So I have broken this down for you…
IPHONE or IPAD:
- Go to “Podcasts” – that is a free purple app for your phone or ipad (it may have come with it already installed)
- Tap the search icon (it’s a magnifying glass) and search for “The Inspiration Place”
- Go to “Google Play Music” – that is a free app for your phone
- Tap the menu button in the top left-hand corner of your screen.
- Tap on “Podcasts”
- Search for “The Inspiration Place”
You can go to my blog and every blog post that has a podcast has a player built right in.
I love listening to podcasts while I am driving, working at the easel or taking a walk. I hope you love them as much as I do. Happy listening!!
About Miriam Schulman
Hey there, I’m Miriam Schulman and I tell stories (often with watercolor and mixed media) I also teach other people how to express their stories through art. When I’m not working in my art studio, you can find me in museums, spending time with my amazing family or watching Project Runway. Come see what kind of art I create at www.art.SchulmanArt.com or join the fun at TheInspirationPlace.net