by Miriam Schulman
The Inspiration Place Podcast is a passion project I’ve been working on behind the scenes not quite in secret, all summer long.
And now it’s here!
HOW TO LISTEN TO PODCASTS
Now since I know podcasts haven’t been around that long, you may not know how to listen. So I have broken this down for you…
IPHONE or IPAD:
- Go to “Podcasts” – that is a free purple app for your phone or ipad (it may have come with it already installed)
- Tap the search icon (it’s a magnifying glass) and search for “The Inspiration Place”
- Go to “Google Play Music” – that is a free app for your phone
- Tap the menu button in the top left-hand corner of your screen.
- Tap on “Podcasts”
- Search for “The Inspiration Place”
You can go to my blog and every blog post that has a podcast has a player built right in.
I love listening to podcasts while I am driving, working at the easel or taking a walk. I hope you love them as much as I do. Happy listening!!
About Miriam Schulman
In case we haven’t met yet, I’m an artist and founder of The Inspiration Place, where I help other artists learn how to profit from their passion or become better artists. Through online classes, business coaching programs, and a top-ranked podcast, I’ve helped thousands of artists around the world develop their skill sets and create more time and freedom to do what they love. My signature coaching program, The Artist Incubator, helps artists go from so-so sales to sold-out collections.
A graduate of Dartmouth College and M.I.T, I initially pursued finance but after witnessing 9/11, I abandoned a lucrative hedge fund job to work on my art full time. Since then, my art and my story have been featured in major publications including Forbes, The New York Times, Art of Man, Art Journaling magazine as well as featured on NBC’s “Parenthood” and the Amazon series “Hunters” with Al Pacino. My forthcoming book with HarperCollins Leadership on how to make it as an artist is scheduled to be released in February 2023. When I’m not in the studio, you can find me hanging out with my husband, adult kids, and a tuxedo cat named Ebony. I’d love to invite you to check out one of my free resources for art lovers (of every passion level) at schulmanart.com/freebies
5 Simple Steps to Painting Portraits That Your Friends and Family Love
(Even if you think you can't draw or have never taken an art class)
In this Free Masterclass You'll Discover:
- Explore the 5 Simple steps so that you too can go from blank page to OMG
- Discover "the Watercolor Advantage" - a special “shortcut” that makes the entire process easier than you can imagine.
- Uncover the "Taboo Technique" most portrait artists would be embarrassed if you found out.
Click☝️ above ☝️ to sign up (yes, it’s free)