by Miriam Schulman
The Inspiration Place Podcast is a passion project I’ve been working on behind the scenes not quite in secret, all summer long.
And now it’s here!
HOW TO LISTEN TO PODCASTS
Now since I know podcasts haven’t been around that long, you may not know how to listen. So I have broken this down for you…
IPHONE or IPAD:
- Go to “Podcasts” – that is a free purple app for your phone or ipad (it may have come with it already installed)
- Tap the search icon (it’s a magnifying glass) and search for “The Inspiration Place”
- Go to “Google Play Music” – that is a free app for your phone
- Tap the menu button in the top left-hand corner of your screen.
- Tap on “Podcasts”
- Search for “The Inspiration Place”
You can go to my blog and every blog post that has a podcast has a player built right in.
I love listening to podcasts while I am driving, working at the easel or taking a walk. I hope you love them as much as I do. Happy listening!!
About Miriam Schulman
In case we haven’t met yet, I’m Miriam Schulman, Chief Inspiration Officer of The Inspiration Place. I inspire art-lovers to reconnect with their creativity, learn new skills and techniques, and profit from their art. After witnessing the 9/11 terrorist attacks, I abandoned a lucrative hedge fund job to work on my art full time. Rejecting the starving artist myth, my paintings have been seen on NBC, published in art magazines & home décor books, and collected worldwide. I’d love to invite you to check out one of my free resources for art lovers (of every passion level) at schulmanart.com/freebies
🎨 Turn the Art You Love into a Real (Profitable!) Business... 🎨
Go From So-So Sales to Sustainable Success in 1 year with Artist Incubator Coaching
APPLY NOW 👉 schulmanart.com/BIZ