with host artist Miriam Schulman
Did you know that as humans – we were born to create?
No matter what your profession or calling in the world, everyone is creating things everyday- whether you are creatively making a cake, raising a family, creating plans for business or serving people.
Creating is the joy of being human.
We get to create things that never existed.
Listen to this episode to hear why so many people have lost touch with their creativity and what happens when we line up with our life purpose.
In this podcast, you will discover…
- How creativity is the life purpose that comes up the most and how a lot of people have lost touch with that creativity (09:13)
- Baeth tells a story about a client who had buried her creative side (11:54)
- Why some people want to stay ignorant of their life purpose (14:33)
- How Baeth connects people’s life process with building a business (16:56)
- Why people think you can’t make money from your creative gifts (21:00)
- When we line up with our purpose the right people, resources and timing will show up for you (27:18)
- Blog Posts about Productivity
- Baeth’s Website
- For a 15 minute call with Baeth, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Baeth Davis is known as the “Palm Pilot for the Soul of Your Business™,” and “The Intuitive Business Catalyst™.” Baeth is the secret sage to global leaders, including spiritual teachers, healers, artists, celebrities, scientists and entrepreneurs. Using her intuition, extensive shamanic experience, 18 years in business and expertise in scientific hand analysis, she helps you discover your life purpose, reclaim your shadow and step into the passionate leader you know you are.
She has recently been asked to be on the advisory board of the Unstoppable Foundation and is committed to bringing the consciousness of Life Purpose to the creative entrepreneurs globally. As featured in Women’s World, Cosmopolitan and the LA Times, as well as heard on NPR, KPFK-Los Angeles, Radio Europe and the BBC 5, Baeth is devoted to helping you unleash your life purpose and uncover the #1 thing that has been holding you back from achieving it.
About the host, Miriam Schulman
In case we haven’t met yet, I’m a watercolor and mixed media artist. My art has been featured in numerous publications such as Somerset Studio, and I’m the founder of The Inspiration Place where I give my students stepping stones to create beautiful art as well as the emotional support they need to stay inspired. See the art I create at art.SchulmanArt.com or learn how to paint with me at TheInspirationPlace.net
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Listener shout out of the week!
“I am an avid podcast listener, particularly in the area of personal development. I am also an artist working on growing my business. This podcast is personal development meets business development, specifically for artists. Thank you Miriam for filling this unmet niche! I am excited to listen to every episode and have already learned so much!”
If you’ve ever wanted to paint portraits but been afraid to try…
Discover the “5 P’s” of Portraits to Create Paintings of Your Loved Ones that You Can Be Proud of…
Find the confidence to finally paint the people (and pets) you love
Introducing... the Watercolor Portrait Academy
- Discover the 5 P’s to Portrait Painting: Pose, Photograph, Project, Paint, Polish.
- How to make faces that look realistic- like real people - without being photographic or stiff or cartoonish
- Develop an understanding of how to use vibrant colors to make your portraits come alive and glow with life
- Explore soft backgrounds that accentuate the beauty of people
- Discover how to loosen up and take risks with your watercolor paintings
- Create natural looking hair without fussing around and escape your need for perfectionism (hint: you don't have to paint every hair in its place!)
- Conquer skin tones, proportions and color blending
- Capture light and shadow and the essence of your subject
- Breathe life into your portraits with the magic of watercolor
- Learn how to not "overwork" your painting.. know when to stop.