with host artist Miriam Schulman
Since this is the New Year’s Eve episode, we’ve got a special BEST of The Inspiration Place Podcast episode for ya! I’ll be sharing lessons learned in 2019 from professional artists and creative experts from around the world.
In this podcast, you will discover…
- Best tips from expert guests on creating and sticking with creative habits.
- Why building your confidence is the number ONE skill you need to make art that is unique, original, and profitable!
- Also some of the juiciest art marketing strategies!
All 2019 Podcasts:
- 020: Tiny Leaps for Big Changes in 2019 with Gregg Clunis
- 021: The Art of Guest Podcasting with Nicole Holland
- 022: Friend of a Friend with David Burkus
- 023: Your Artist Website with Nate Cooper
- 024: Words That Sell: Copywriting for Artists with Kimberly Houston
- 025: Art Mends Hearts with Susan Greif
- 026: Banish Your Inner Critic with Denise Jacobs
- 027: Drawing Everyday with Jennifer Orkin Lewis
- 028: Automate Your Scheduling with Acuity Founder Gavin Zuchlinski
- 029: Creative Living Beyond Fear with Robin Joy Meyers
- 030: How to Sell at Art Shows with Tracy Lizotte
- 031: Feng Shui Your Art Studio with Kate MacKinnon
- 032: Focusing while Facing Your Fears with Creativity Coach Rahti Gorfien
- 033: Kick the Starving Artist Mentality with Money Mindset Mentor Denise Duffield-Thomas
- 034: Letting Go of Perfectionism with Therapist Rebecca Bass-Ching
- 035: Build Your Creative Confidence with These 7 Strategies
- 036: How Important is Teaching Originality? With Artist Flora Bowley
- 037: The Romance of Selling Art
- 038: Keep Going: Stay Creative in Good Times and Bad with Writer Who Draws Austin Kleon
- 039: Playing in the Creative Sandbox with Creativity Coach Melissa Dinwiddie
- 040: The Artist’s No-Excuse Guide to Self-Promotion with Alyson Stanfield
- 041: Emails that Convert with Copy Editor and Freelance Writer Lacy Boggs
- 042: Mastering Creative Anxiety with Eric Maisel
- SOLO: I’m Not Ready Yet
- SOLO: Uncovering Your Signature Style
- 043: The Alter Ego Effect with Peak Performance Coach Todd Herman
- 044: Protect Your Art from Copycats and Freeloaders with Legal Expert Katie Lane
- 045: Art Before Breakfast With Author and Illustrator Danny Gregory
- 046: Breaking Free of the Golden Handcuffs
- 047: Arts & Numbers | Financial Advice for Artists with CPA Elaine Grogan Luttrull
- 048: Metamorphosis from Stay-At-Home Mom to Thriving Artist
- 049: Find Your Artistic Voice with Lisa Congdon
- 050: A Writer’s Sketch with Ron Schulman
- 051: Your Artist Talk with Speaker Coach Tricia Brouk
- 052: How to Pitch Yourself with Gigi Rosenberg
- 053: How Portraits Can Turn Passion into Profits
- 054: The 5 P’s of the Schulman Portrait Painting Process
- 055: Portrait of An Artist (with Children)
- 056: The Power of Human Psychology with Video Marketer Katya Varbanova
- 057: The Art of Closing
- 058: Overcoming Overwhelm
- 059: Become a Creative Visionary with Tracy Matthews
- 060: The Art of Receiving with Patty Lennon
- 061: Shadow Magic: Using your Fear as Fuel with Anna Tsui
- 062: The Way You Do Art is the Way You Do Everything
- 063: Art is Your Legacy
- 064: Dreams Not Regrets
- 065: The Art and Science of Pricing with Courage
- 066: The “Passion to Profit” Framework
- 067: What’s Working Now with Instagram
- 068: Make Art That Sells with Lilla Rogers
- 069: Time Between the Years
Have you been trying to sell your art for months or years but haven’t gained the traction you need to support your art business?
Spending all day creating hashtags on Instagram isn’t going to get you what you want.
Which is why I’ve created a BRAND-NEW free Masterclass called, “How to Sell More of Your Art (Without Being Insta-Famous)”
You’re going to learn:
☑️ Why your success isn’t measured by your social media following
☑️ The BEST way to grow (and nurture) an audience full of collectors
☑️ Why most artists get stuck when they try to sell their art
☑️ The 5 “P”s of profiting from your art
And SO MUCH more…
Save your spot now 👉 schulmanart.com/masterclass
About the host, Miriam Schulman
In case we haven’t met yet, I’m an artist and founder of The Inspiration Place, where I help other artists learn how to profit from their passion or become better artists. Through online classes, business coaching programs, and a top-ranked podcast, I’ve helped thousands of artists around the world develop their skill sets and create more time and freedom to do what they love. My signature coaching program, The Artist Incubator, helps artists go from so-so sales to sold-out collections.
A graduate of Dartmouth College and M.I.T, I initially pursued finance but after witnessing 9/11, I abandoned a lucrative hedge fund job to work on my art full time. Since then, my art and my story have been featured in major publications including Forbes, The New York Times, Art of Man, Art Journaling magazine as well as featured on NBC’s “Parenthood” and the Amazon series “Hunters” with Al Pacino. My forthcoming book with HarperCollins Leadership on how to make it as an artist is scheduled to be released in February 2023. When I’m not in the studio, you can find me hanging out with my husband, adult kids, and a tuxedo cat named Ebony. I’d love to invite you to check out one of my free resources for art lovers (of every passion level) at schulmanart.com/freebies
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Listener shout out of the week!
~Kirsten (Australia) @kirstenjohnstonarts