with host artist Miriam Schulman
Today, we’re talking myths people believe about selling art.
In this podcast, you will discover…
- The 5 things you don’t need to sell art
- The 5 things that you DO need to sell art
- How to take the next steps to sell more of your art
- Book a call with me: http://www.schulmanart.com/biz
OTHER EPISODES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW
- 096: People Pleasing, Perfectionism & Procrastination with Shaun Roney
- 043: The Alter Ego Effect with Peak Performance Coach Todd Herman
- 095: Everything is Doable with the Power of Coaching
- 085: The World Needs Your Art with Instagram Expert Elise Darma
- 087: Your Story Sells Your Art with Laura Belgray
- 076: Anatomy of a Successful Art Show
ARTISTS MENTIONED IN THE SHOW
- Jan Saunders of https://www.jms-art.com/
- S Te’Resa Thomas of www.getblissful.net
- Carol Herd-Rodriguez of https://carolherd-rodriguez.com/
- Also find Carol in instagram :https://www.instagram.com/carolherdrodriguezart/
- Dawn Trimble of https://www.dawnmtrimbleart.com/
About the host, Miriam Schulman
In case we haven’t met yet, I’m an artist and founder of The Inspiration Place, where I help other artists learn how to profit from their passion or become better artists. Through online classes, business coaching programs, and a top-ranked podcast, I’ve helped thousands of artists around the world develop their skill sets and create more time and freedom to do what they love. My signature coaching program, The Artist Incubator, helps artists go from so-so sales to sold-out collections.
A graduate of Dartmouth College and M.I.T, I initially pursued finance but after witnessing 9/11, I abandoned a lucrative hedge fund job to work on my art full time. Since then, my art and my story have been featured in major publications including Forbes, The New York Times, Art of Man, Art Journaling magazine as well as featured on NBC’s “Parenthood” and the Amazon series “Hunters” with Al Pacino. My forthcoming book with HarperCollins Leadership on how to make it as an artist is scheduled to be released January 31, 2023. When I’m not in the studio, you can find me hanging out with my husband, adult kids, and a tuxedo cat named Ebony. I’d love to invite you to check out one of my free resources for art lovers (of every passion level) at schulmanart.com/freebies
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Listener shout out of the week!
“A must listen for creatives and creatives at heart”
“As a new listener to Miriam’s podcast, I’ve thoroughly enjoyed the episodes that I’ve listened to so far. Her casual banter and conversational way of talking with her guests is easy to listen to. It feels as though you’re sitting in a room listening to a conversation between girlfriends. The episode with Kelly Hollingsworth was very interesting and easy to understand. I’m gonna have relisten for sure!”
~ Shaun Roney, revealedpath.com
😱 If you're struggling to get your ART BUSINESS off the ground — it's NOT your fault.
And it's not because you don't work hard enough. You're just focusing on all the wrong things!
🎨Join me for a FREE, 3-DayArtpreneur Bootcamp and I'll show you a better way. ✨
Pin this episode!
Other ways to enjoy this podcast
Listen on Apple Podcasts
Read the transcript
Join the conversation on Instagram