with host artist Miriam Schulman
Today, we’re talking myths people believe about selling art.
In this podcast, you will discover…
- The 5 things you don’t need to sell art
- The 5 things that you DO need to sell art
- How to take the next steps to sell more of your art
- Book a call with me: http://schulmanart.com/biz
OTHER EPISODES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW
- 096: People Pleasing, Perfectionism & Procrastination with Shaun Roney
- 043: The Alter Ego Effect with Peak Performance Coach Todd Herman
- 095: Everything is Doable with the Power of Coaching
- 085: The World Needs Your Art with Instagram Expert Elise Darma
- 087: Your Story Sells Your Art with Laura Belgray
- 076: Anatomy of a Successful Art Show
ARTISTS MENTIONED IN THE SHOW
- Jan Saunders of https://www.jms-art.com/
- S Te’Resa Thomas of www.getblissful.net
- Carol Herd-Rodriguez of https://carolherd-rodriguez.com/
- Also find Carol in instagram :https://www.instagram.com/carolherdrodriguezart/
- Dawn Trimble of https://www.dawnmtrimbleart.com/
About the host, Miriam Schulman
In case we haven’t met yet, I’m a watercolor and mixed media artist. My art has been featured in numerous publications such as Somerset Studio, and I’m the founder of The Inspiration Place where I give my students stepping stones to create beautiful art as well as the emotional support they need to stay inspired. See the art I create at art.SchulmanArt.com or learn how to paint with me at TheInspirationPlace.net
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Listener shout out of the week!
“A must listen for creatives and creatives at heart”
“As a new listener to Miriam’s podcast, I’ve thoroughly enjoyed the episodes that I’ve listened to so far. Her casual banter and conversational way of talking with her guests is easy to listen to. It feels as though you’re sitting in a room listening to a conversation between girlfriends. The episode with Kelly Hollingsworth was very interesting and easy to understand. I’m gonna have relisten for sure!”
~ Shaun Roney, revealedpath.com
🎨 If you’re an artist and if your in-person opportunities have dried up... have you thought about teaching art online? 🎨
⏰ There’s never been a better time!
Learn how to start teaching art online so that you can enjoy creative freedom and thrive with my brand-new FREE guide 📖
GET INSTANT ACCESS 👉 schulmanart.com/guide