According to the groundhog, we have 6 more weeks until winter, but that doesn’t mean that spring can’t start blooming on your work table.
I can’t wait for March 21st either, which is why I decided to put together a list of 25 ideas for Spring paintings!
Here’s who this is for…
- You are sick and tired of winter and just want to get spring going
- You need some inspiration
- You want to get a headstart on your spring paintings so they’ll sprouting by March
Here’s what you’re going to come away with…
- 25 uniques ideas (plus many more from your friends’ comments)
- And a Q+A session between me and my Facebook fans about my watercolor classes
You can also download a PDF of all 25 Painting Ideas for Spring here >>
In case we haven’t met yet, I’m Miriam Schulman, Chief Inspiration Officer of The Inspiration Place where I help Passionistas, Passion-makers and Passion-professionals reconnect with their creativity or profit from their passion. I live my creative life with gratitude in New York’s backyard. After witnessing the 9/11 terrorist attacks, I abandoned a lucrative hedge fund job to work on my art full time. Rejecting the starving artist myth, my paintings have been seen on NBC, published in art magazines & home décor books, and collected worldwide. I’d love to invite you to check out one of my free resources for art lovers (of every passion level) at schulmanart.com/freebies