According to the groundhog, we have 6 more weeks until winter, but that doesn’t mean that spring can’t start blooming on your work table.
I can’t wait for March 21st either, which is why I decided to put together a list of 25 ideas for Spring paintings!
Here’s who this is for…
- You are sick and tired of winter and just want to get spring going
- You need some inspiration
- You want to get a headstart on your spring paintings so they’ll sprouting by March
Here’s what you’re going to come away with…
- 25 uniques ideas (plus many more from your friends’ comments)
- And a Q+A session between me and my Facebook fans about my watercolor classes
You can also download a PDF of all 25 Painting Ideas for Spring here >>
Hey there, I’m Miriam Schulman and I tell stories (often with watercolor and mixed media) I also teach other people how to express their stories through art. When I’m not working in my art studio, you can find me in museums, spending time with my amazing family -like screaming my head off at my son’s wrestling match or watching my daughter play cello.