with host artist Miriam Schulman
Matisse’s selling SECRET! What is it? How did he learn to master it and utilize it in order to sell more art authentically?
In this podcast, you will discover…
- When people invest in art, they are investing in a better version of themselves
- Why, in the world of selling, you need to take the LEAD in that relationship
- Why it’s not enough to just be awesome, you have to actively nurture relationships with collectors
- The Artist Incubator
- Patrick Guindon: https://www.patrickguindon.com/
- Natalie Forrester: https://www.natliveinart.com/
- Janet Sikirica Fiber Arts: https://www.janetsikiricafiberarts.com/collections/frontpage
About the host, Miriam Schulman
In case we haven’t met yet, I’m an artist and founder of The Inspiration Place, where I help other artists learn how to profit from their passion or become better artists. Through online classes, business coaching programs, and a top-ranked podcast, I’ve helped thousands of artists around the world develop their skill sets and create more time and freedom to do what they love. My signature coaching program, The Artist Incubator, helps artists go from so-so sales to sold-out collections.
A graduate of Dartmouth College and M.I.T, I initially pursued finance but after witnessing 9/11, I abandoned a lucrative hedge fund job to work on my art full time. Since then, my art and my story have been featured in major publications including Forbes, The New York Times, Art of Man, Art Journaling magazine as well as featured on NBC’s “Parenthood” and the Amazon series “Hunters” with Al Pacino. My forthcoming book with HarperCollins Leadership, Artpreneur, is scheduled to be released in February 2023. When I’m not in the studio, you can find me hanging out with my husband, adult kids, and a tuxedo cat named Ebony. I’d love to invite you to check out one of my free resources for art lovers (of every passion level) at schulmanart.com/freebies
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Listener Shout Out of the Week!
Hey, I just wanted to say I’ve been learning so much from your podcast and I really appreciate all the helpful information from yourself and your guests. I went back to episode one and I’ve been listening non stop when I’m cleaning or painting in the studio.
5 Simple Steps to Painting Portraits That Your Friends and Family Love
(Even if you think you can't draw or have never taken an art class)
In this Free Masterclass You'll Discover:
- Explore the 5 Simple steps so that you too can go from blank page to OMG
- Discover "the Watercolor Advantage" - a special “shortcut” that makes the entire process easier than you can imagine.
- Uncover the "Taboo Technique" most portrait artists would be embarrassed if you found out.
Click☝️ above ☝️ to sign up (yes, it’s free)
Other ways to enjoy this podcast