with host artist Miriam Schulman
As we reach the last days of 2021, I thought it would be super fun to gather up some of my favorite interview clips of the year. We’ve gathered up the best bits of advice for you from amazing guests on The Inspiration Place Podcast!
In this podcast, you will discover…
- How to overcome your fears of visibility
- Inspiration to make your art no matter what
- The latest and greatest advice on social media success recipes
- And so much more
- 130: Why You’re Still Playing Too Small with Shaun Roney
- 168: Why You Need an Email List with Teresa Heath-Wareing and Miriam Schulman
- 134: Artist Journey from So-So to Sold Out with Dawn Trimble
- 136: Behind the Scenes of Her First 5 figure Art Class Launch with Ciara Gilmore
- 140: Make Your Art No Matter What with Beth Pickens
- 143: NFT Art | How Blake Jamieson Makes Money Selling NFTs
- 146: Artists and ADD: Creatively Distracted with Tracy Otsuka
- 151: Stories That Stick with Kindra Hall and Miriam Schulman
- 164: How to Get Your Art Noticed with Elizabeth Mordensky and Miriam Schulman
- 158: Social Media Success Recipes with Italina Kirknis and Miriam Schulman
- 157: Making Time for It All with Jeanne Oliver and Miriam Schulman
About the host, Miriam Schulman
In case we haven’t met yet, I’m an artist and founder of The Inspiration Place, where I help other artists learn how to profit from their passion or become better artists. Through online classes, business coaching programs, and a top-ranked podcast, I’ve helped thousands of artists around the world develop their skill sets and create more time and freedom to do what they love. My signature coaching program, The Artist Incubator, helps artists go from so-so sales to sold-out collections.
After witnessing 9/11, I abandoned a lucrative hedge fund job to work on my art full time. Since then, my art and story have been featured in major publications including Forbes, What Women Create, The New York Times, Art of Man, Art Journaling magazine as well as featured on NBC’s “Parenthood” and the Amazon series “Hunters” with Al Pacino. My forthcoming book with HarperCollins Leadership, Artpreneur, how to make money from your creativity is scheduled for release on January 31, 2023. When I’m not in the studio, I split my time between New York City and a farmhouse in the country. I’d love to invite you to check out one of my free resources for art lovers (of every passion level) at schulmanart.com/freebies
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Listener shout out of the week!
“Hero in Amazing podcast! Defo recommend Such a great podcast! Very insightful and just overall really amazing!”
I’ve been in the art studio making some new videos, a whole 12-part series called: Artpreneur Affirmations. I took each chapter title in the book and made an art journal page out of each.
You can't buy this course separately!
If you want to get your hands on it, the ONLY way you can enjoy it is when you pre-order the book, Artpreneur.
When you order a paperback copy through this page, you'll get instant Access to a dozen mindset sessions designed to help you bust through your starving artist mindset blocks and get you thinking like an abundant artist…in ten minutes or less!🙏
Thank you for being part of my world!🧡🧡🧡