with host artist Miriam Schulman
As we reach the last days of 2021, I thought it would be super fun to gather up some of my favorite interview clips of the year. We’ve gathered up the best bits of advice for you from amazing guests on The Inspiration Place Podcast!
In this podcast, you will discover…
- How to overcome your fears of visibility
- Inspiration to make your art no matter what
- The latest and greatest advice on social media success recipes
- And so much more
- 130: Why You’re Still Playing Too Small with Shaun Roney
- 168: Why You Need an Email List with Teresa Heath-Wareing and Miriam Schulman
- 134: Artist Journey from So-So to Sold Out with Dawn Trimble
- 136: Behind the Scenes of Her First 5 figure Art Class Launch with Ciara Gilmore
- 140: Make Your Art No Matter What with Beth Pickens
- 143: NFT Art | How Blake Jamieson Makes Money Selling NFTs
- 146: Artists and ADD: Creatively Distracted with Tracy Otsuka
- 151: Stories That Stick with Kindra Hall and Miriam Schulman
- 164: How to Get Your Art Noticed with Elizabeth Mordensky and Miriam Schulman
- 158: Social Media Success Recipes with Italina Kirknis and Miriam Schulman
- 157: Making Time for It All with Jeanne Oliver and Miriam Schulman
About the host, Miriam Schulman
In case we haven’t met yet, I’m an artist and founder of The Inspiration Place, where I help other artists learn how to profit from their passion or become better artists. Through online classes, business coaching programs, and a top-ranked podcast, I’ve helped thousands of artists around the world develop their skill sets and create more time and freedom to do what they love. My signature coaching program, The Artist Incubator, helps artists go from so-so sales to sold-out collections.
A graduate of Dartmouth College and M.I.T, I initially pursued finance but after witnessing 9/11, I abandoned a lucrative hedge fund job to work on my art full time. Since then, my art and my story have been featured in major publications including Forbes, The New York Times, Art of Man, Art Journaling magazine as well as featured on NBC’s “Parenthood” and the Amazon series “Hunters” with Al Pacino. My forthcoming book with HarperCollins Leadership, Artpreneur, is scheduled to be released in February 2023. When I’m not in the studio, you can find me hanging out with my husband, adult kids, and a tuxedo cat named Ebony. I’d love to invite you to check out one of my free resources for art lovers (of every passion level) at schulmanart.com/freebies
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Listener shout out of the week!
“Hero in Amazing podcast! Defo recommend Such a great podcast! Very insightful and just overall really amazing!”
Have you been trying to sell your art for months or years but haven’t gained the traction you need to support your art business?
Spending all day creating hashtags on Instagram isn’t going to get you what you want.
Which is why I’ve created a BRAND-NEW free Masterclass called, “How to Sell More of Your Art (Without Being Insta-Famous)”
You’re going to learn:
☑️ Why your success isn’t measured by your social media following
☑️ The BEST way to grow (and nurture) an audience full of collectors
☑️ Why most artists get stuck when they try to sell their art
☑️ The 5 “P”s of profiting from your art
And SO MUCH more…
Save your spot now 👉 schulmanart.com/masterclass