Want a sneak peek at my new online watercolor class? This little short trailer gives you an inside look at my online class.
So, I have been procrastinating creating this video. Why? Well, I am a one-man show. I have to act, direct, film and edit my own video. For this trailer, I actually wrote a script! So that makes me a script writer too. For my online classes I am my own graphic designer and wrangler. No wonder I am always tired! It’s a wonder I get any time to paint! I’d thought I share my excuses for not getting this trailer filmed sooner.. some reasons are valid. I mean, you can’t talk over leaf blowers…but others, are just excuses.
Top Ten Excuses for Not Filming
- My hair looks bad….needs to be colored, is frizzy or dirty. (well, come on… They are seeing my face, not just my hands… and by the way, when I do the demonstrations and painting tutorials, not having my nails done is one of my excuses.
- My son or the the neighbor is playing basketball outside the window.
- I have to pack up etsy transactions (yay! my favorite reason) Want to see what I sold recently? You can take a look at my recent sales HERE
- I have to teach a live class
- My kids need help with their homework
- They’re home… making noise, or watching tv (more noise)
- The gardeners are making noise with their leaf blowers or lawn mowers… or both.
- Someone is working in my house ( plumber, electrician, whatever) and I am embarrassed they will hear me… or they might make noise.
- I don’t have time because… ( you can fill in a million things here… some are good reasons, most are not…actually, sometimes I spend all my time getting my grays colored and my nails done that I actually run out of time to film before the kids get home and start making noise.)
- I’m intimidated. ( I know, not a good excuse… I kicked intimidation’s butt today)
|Discover how you can learn to paint!|