I was truly overwhelmed by your enthusiastic response to my last postcard giveaway…
So, in the spirit of the holidays and giving, I am planning to do another one.
But this time…
There is a catch.
You see, I want to give these postcards to you only if you actually open my emails! (Yes, with the magic of computers, I can tell who opens my newsletters and who doesn’t)
So here is what I am going to do.
You can sign up now… or any time really… but I will not send the postcards out until January 1, 2016 and will only send them out to current and active email subscribers.
Who gets the Free Postcards
At that time, I will only send out postcards to you if you meet the following criteria:
1) You sign up with this link indicating you want this new postcard
2) You are an active subscriber (in other words, you open my emails)
3) You enter a valid physical mailing address… You’d be surprised by how may people who signed up the last time left the address part blank. Also, if you don’t enter a valid address… meaning there are less than 5 digits on the zip code or something like that, I can’t mail you a card either.. I want to… but I can’t!
|Sign up to get a free Little Piggies postcard mailed directly to you… that’s right, to your mailbox!|
How to White-List (make sure you get the emails!)
Now, to make sure you get my emails be sure to “white-list” my email address. The emails for this postcard giveaway will be coming from miriam[at]SchulmanArt.com
You can white-list an email by…
1) Adding the email to your address book
2) Marking the emails as important or
3) Replying to one of my emails. ( I love “fan” mail!)
Gmail and yahoo are very smart, and if they see we have had a “conversation” then they know that you care about my email.
|If you would like one of these postcards, just click here and I will put one in the mail for you! (postcards will be mailed to current active subscribers on January 1, 2016)|
In Case We Haven’t Met Yet…
Hey, I’m Miriam Schulman and I create mixed media art to tell stories. I also teach other people how to craft their stories with art. I give them the techniques they need to get the results they desire which brings more joy to their lives.
My art has been published by Somerset Studio, Art of Man and the New York Times among others and collected by an international audience. When I’m not working on art in my studio, you’ll find me in a museum spending time with friends or family. Explore my art at SchulmanArt.com or join the fun at TheInspirationPlace.net