with host artist Miriam Schulman
Do you wonder what’s working now with Instagram?
In this podcast, you will discover…
- The 6 most important strategies to focus on, to get the most out of Instagram!
- What kinds of content followers are responding to.
- What you should be focusing on in 2020 to get the most out of this social media platform.
- TOOLS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE
- Miriam Schulman can be found at https://www.instagram.com/schulmanart/
- Yasmine Khater can be found on https://www.instagram.com/yasminekhater/
- Virginia Naegelli can be found https://www.instagram.com/artyourselfstudio/
- Nicole Culver can be found https://www.instagram.com/nicoleculver/
- Mye Deleon can be found https://www.instagram.com/myedeleon/
- Elise Darma can be found https://www.instagram.com/elisedarma/
About the host, Miriam Schulman
In case we haven’t met yet, I’m a watercolor and mixed media artist. My art has been featured in numerous publications such as Somerset Studio, and I’m the founder of The Inspiration Place where I give my students stepping stones to create beautiful art as well as the emotional support they need to stay inspired. See the art I create at art.SchulmanArt.com or learn how to paint with me at TheInspirationPlace.net
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Listener shout out of the week!
“You’re simply amazing! I absolutely love the direct questions and meaningful conversations on this podcast. Everyone I’ve heard so far, I’ve learned something new. I really want to thank you for everything you do.”
~Csbme from Apple Podcasts
If you’re struggling to sell your art...
Perhaps the problem starts with your prices. Find the confidence to price your art perfectly for profits in this one day Virtual LIVE Workshop. You'll walk away with a step-by-step plan using my exclusive profit planning system.
Introducing... the Profit Planning Virtual Workshop
Take the mystery out of pricing your art for both in person and successful online sales.
APRIL 24, 2020 ~ 1-4 PM ET*
To sign up, go to schulmanart.com/workshop