with host artist Miriam Schulman
Do you wonder what’s working now with Instagram?
In this podcast, you will discover…
- The 6 most important strategies to focus on, to get the most out of Instagram!
- What kinds of content followers are responding to.
- What you should be focusing on in 2020 to get the most out of this social media platform.
- TOOLS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE
- Miriam Schulman can be found at https://www.instagram.com/schulmanart/
- Yasmine Khater can be found on https://www.instagram.com/yasminekhater/
- Virginia Naegelli can be found https://www.instagram.com/artyourselfstudio/
- Nicole Culver can be found https://www.instagram.com/nicoleculver/
- Mye Deleon can be found https://www.instagram.com/myedeleon/
- Elise Darma can be found https://www.instagram.com/elisedarma/
About the host, Miriam Schulman
In case we haven’t met yet, I’m Miriam Schulman, Chief Inspiration Officer of The Inspiration Place where I help Passionistas, Passion-makers and Passion-professionals reconnect with their creativity or profit from their passion. I live my creative life with gratitude in New York’s backyard. After witnessing the 9/11 terrorist attacks, I abandoned a lucrative hedge fund job to work on my art full time. Rejecting the starving artist myth, my paintings have been seen on NBC, published in art magazines & home décor books, and collected worldwide. I’d love to invite you to check out one of my free resources for art lovers (of every passion level) at schulmanart.com/freebies
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Listener shout out of the week!
“You’re simply amazing! I absolutely love the direct questions and meaningful conversations on this podcast. Everyone I’ve heard so far, I’ve learned something new. I really want to thank you for everything you do.”
~Csbme from Apple Podcasts
NEW FREE LIVE MASTERCLASS
Discover the “5 P’s” of the Portrait Painting Process to Create Art of Your Loved Ones that You Can Be Proud of…
Click☝️ above ☝️ to sign up (yes, it’s free)