with host artist Miriam Schulman
Do you wonder what’s working now with Instagram?
In this podcast, you will discover…
- The 6 most important strategies to focus on, to get the most out of Instagram!
- What kinds of content followers are responding to.
- What you should be focusing on in 2020 to get the most out of this social media platform.
- TOOLS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE
- Miriam Schulman can be found at https://www.instagram.com/schulmanart/
- Yasmine Khater can be found on https://www.instagram.com/yasminekhater/
- Virginia Naegelli can be found https://www.instagram.com/artyourselfstudio/
- Nicole Culver can be found https://www.instagram.com/nicoleculver/
- Mye Deleon can be found https://www.instagram.com/myedeleon/
- Elise Darma can be found https://www.instagram.com/elisedarma/
About the host, Miriam Schulman
In case we haven’t met yet, I’m an artist and founder of The Inspiration Place, where I help other artists learn how to profit from their passion or become better artists. Through online classes, business coaching programs, and a top-ranked podcast, I’ve helped thousands of artists around the world develop their skill sets and create more time and freedom to do what they love. My signature coaching program, The Artist Incubator, helps artists go from so-so sales to sold-out collections.
A graduate of Dartmouth College and M.I.T, I initially pursued finance but after witnessing 9/11, I abandoned a lucrative hedge fund job to work on my art full time. Since then, my art and my story have been featured in major publications including Forbes, The New York Times, Art of Man, Art Journaling magazine as well as featured on NBC’s “Parenthood” and the Amazon series “Hunters” with Al Pacino. My forthcoming book with HarperCollins Leadership on how to make it as an artist is scheduled to be released January 31, 2023. When I’m not in the studio, you can find me hanging out with my husband, adult kids, and a tuxedo cat named Ebony. I’d love to invite you to check out one of my free resources for art lovers (of every passion level) at schulmanart.com/freebies
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Listener shout out of the week!
“You’re simply amazing! I absolutely love the direct questions and meaningful conversations on this podcast. Everyone I’ve heard so far, I’ve learned something new. I really want to thank you for everything you do.”
~Csbme from Apple Podcasts
Want to build (and sell!) your 1st online art class like a pro in 30 days or less?
🖌I can show you how to SIMPLIFY your first steps and ELIMINATE THE OVERWHELM.
You can find these SHORTCUTS + SECRETS in my FREE guide 📖 “Course Creator Starter Kit for Teaching Online ART Classes” 👉 SchulmanArt.com/GUIDE