with host artist Miriam Schulman
Art journaling has been a tradition of mine at the start of every new year for the last seven years, and I want to share that magic with you!
In this podcast, you will discover…
- What my cat taught me about being intentional and living your life purpose.
- Why I art journal – what it is and the 9 benefits of this practice.
- 5 tips to squeeze in time for working in an art journal.
- My 5 step goal setting framework.
- And you’ll even discover the essential art supplies you need to get started!
- Creative Goal Setting Blueprint
- Video Workshop
- Free Live Training on Goal Setting
- Complete list of some of my Favorite Art Journal Supplies
🎨 If you’re an artist and if your in-person opportunities have dried up... have you thought about teaching art online? 🎨
⏰ There’s never been a better time!
Learn how to start teaching art online so that you can enjoy creative freedom and thrive with my brand-new FREE guide 📖
GET INSTANT ACCESS 👉 schulmanart.com/guide
About the host, Miriam Schulman
In case we haven’t met yet, I’m a watercolor and mixed media artist. My art has been featured in numerous publications such as Somerset Studio, and I’m the founder of The Inspiration Place where I give my students stepping stones to create beautiful art as well as the emotional support they need to stay inspired. See the art I create at art.SchulmanArt.com or learn how to paint with me at TheInspirationPlace.net
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Listener shout out of the week!
-Virginia LaMont Naegeli, artyourselfstudio.com