with host artist Miriam Schulman
This is part ONE of a very special “best of” episode! We gathered highlights from our favorite moments of the solo episodes of 2020.
In this podcast, you will discover…
Some of our favorite and most powerful content from the solo episodes of The Inspiration Place Podcast throughout 2020.
- 071: Set Your Intention For 2020
- 076: Anatomy of a Successful Art Show
- 080: Step Zero
- 081: Why No One Wants Your Painted Rocks
- 082: Creating Calm
- 089: Redefine Yourself
- 091: Recharge Your Creative Batteries Pandemic Style
- 093: Get Out of Your Own Way
- 095: Everything is Doable with the Power of Coaching
- 097: Protesting with Paintbrushes
- 098: 5 Things You Don’t Need to Sell More Art
- 101: 5 Ways You Could Be Sabotaging Your Art Sales
- 103: Create an Art Class You Can Teach from Home
- 108: The One Thing You Need to Make Your Art Business “Real”
- 109: Innovation, Evolution, Revolution
- 113: Embrace Your Inner Weirdo
- 115: How to Choose an Artist Mastermind
- 116: Why Celebrating Your Wins Moves You from Funk to Flow
About the host, Miriam Schulman
In case we haven’t met yet, I’m Miriam Schulman, Chief Inspiration Officer of The Inspiration Place. I inspire art-lovers to reconnect with their creativity, learn new skills and techniques, and profit from their art. After witnessing the 9/11 terrorist attacks, I abandoned a lucrative hedge fund job to work on my art full time. Rejecting the starving artist myth, my paintings have been seen on NBC, published in art magazines & home décor books, and collected worldwide. I’d love to invite you to check out one of my free resources for art lovers (of every passion level) at schulmanart.com/freebies
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Listener shout out of the week!
Miriam gives a lot of tips and helps artists with knowledge and experience. I learn something with each episode I listen!”
NEW FREE LIVE MASTERCLASS
Discover the “5 P’s” of the Portrait Painting Process to Create Art of Your Loved Ones that You Can Be Proud of…
Click☝️ above ☝️ to sign up (yes, it’s free)