with host artist Miriam Schulman
This is part ONE of a very special “best of” episode! We gathered highlights from our favorite moments of the solo episodes of 2020.
In this podcast, you will discover…
Some of our favorite and most powerful content from the solo episodes of The Inspiration Place Podcast throughout 2020.
- 071: Set Your Intention For 2020
- 076: Anatomy of a Successful Art Show
- 080: Step Zero
- 081: Why No One Wants Your Painted Rocks
- 082: Creating Calm
- 089: Redefine Yourself
- 091: Recharge Your Creative Batteries Pandemic Style
- 093: Get Out of Your Own Way
- 095: Everything is Doable with the Power of Coaching
- 097: Protesting with Paintbrushes
- 098: 5 Things You Don’t Need to Sell More Art
- 101: 5 Ways You Could Be Sabotaging Your Art Sales
- 103: Create an Art Class You Can Teach from Home
- 108: The One Thing You Need to Make Your Art Business “Real”
- 109: Innovation, Evolution, Revolution
- 113: Embrace Your Inner Weirdo
- 115: How to Choose an Artist Mastermind
- 116: Why Celebrating Your Wins Moves You from Funk to Flow
About the host, Miriam Schulman
In case we haven’t met yet, I’m an artist and founder of The Inspiration Place, where I help other artists learn how to profit from their passion or become better artists. Through online classes, business coaching programs, and a top-ranked podcast, I’ve helped thousands of artists around the world develop their skill sets and create more time and freedom to do what they love. My signature coaching program, The Artist Incubator, helps artists go from so-so sales to sold-out collections.
A graduate of Dartmouth College and M.I.T, I initially pursued finance but after witnessing 9/11, I abandoned a lucrative hedge fund job to work on my art full time. Since then, my art and my story have been featured in major publications including Forbes, The New York Times, Art of Man, Art Journaling magazine as well as featured on NBC’s “Parenthood” and the Amazon series “Hunters” with Al Pacino. My forthcoming book with HarperCollins Leadership on how to make it as an artist is scheduled to be released in February 2023. When I’m not in the studio, you can find me hanging out with my husband, adult kids, and a tuxedo cat named Ebony. I’d love to invite you to check out one of my free resources for art lovers (of every passion level) at schulmanart.com/freebies
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Listener shout out of the week!
Miriam gives a lot of tips and helps artists with knowledge and experience. I learn something with each episode I listen!”
5 Simple Steps to Painting Portraits That Your Friends and Family Love
(Even if you think you can't draw or have never taken an art class)
In this Free Masterclass You'll Discover:
- Explore the 5 Simple steps so that you too can go from blank page to OMG
- Discover "the Watercolor Advantage" - a special “shortcut” that makes the entire process easier than you can imagine.
- Uncover the "Taboo Technique" most portrait artists would be embarrassed if you found out.
Click☝️ above ☝️ to sign up (yes, it’s free)