with host artist Miriam Schulman
This is part TWO of a very special “best of” round up from 2020! We gathered highlights from our favorite moments of the interviews from 2020.
In this podcast, you will discover…
Some of our favorite and most powerful content from our interviews here at The Inspiration Place Podcast throughout 2020.
- 072: Choose a Word for the Year with Kimra Luna
- 073: Tapping for Creative Confidence with Gene Monterastelli
- 084: Recipe For Press with Amy Flurry
- 106: Make Your Art Business Legal with Autumn Boyd
- 074: Where Attention Goes Success Flows with Justin Anthony
- 075: Hire Your First VA with Jen Lehner
- 102: Confidence Philosophy with Karen Donaldson
- 077: Overdeliver with Brian Kurtz
- 078: How To Build An Abundance Mindset with Tara Newman
- 092: Money Mindset Blocks with Kelly Hollingsworth
- 096: People Pleasing, Perfectionism & Procrastination with Shaun Roney
- 079: Your Heroic Character with Ron Reich
- 083: Balancing Creative Practice with Running A Business with Jennifer Rosenfeld
- 085: The World Needs Your Art with Elise Darma
- 087: Your Story Sells Your Art with Laura Belgray
- 088: Don’t Stay Quiet with Amy Porterfield
- 090: Color Code with Tarzan Kay
- 105: No Flowery Words Required with Danielle Weil
- 100: Why Selling Art Is All About Your Energy with Suzy Ashworth
- 094: The 4 Tendencies with Gretchen Rubin
- 107: Healing Trauma Through Visual Journaling with Amber Walker
- 104: How To Be An Anti-racist Artist with Erica Courdae
- 118: You Can Be Progressive And Spiritual with Whitney Mcneill
- 111: You’re Going To Be Okay with Susie Moore
- 110: Visibility + Vulnerability with India Jackson
- 114: The Power Of Daily Practice with Eric Maisel
- 117: Poverty Mindset with Erica Courdae
- 086: Your Role As An Artist with Heather Alice Shea
About the host, Miriam Schulman
In case we haven’t met yet, I’m an artist and founder of The Inspiration Place, where I help other artists learn how to profit from their passion or become better artists. Through online classes, business coaching programs, and a top-ranked podcast, I’ve helped thousands of artists around the world develop their skill sets and create more time and freedom to do what they love. My signature coaching program, The Artist Incubator, helps artists go from so-so sales to sold-out collections.
A graduate of Dartmouth College and M.I.T, I initially pursued finance but after witnessing 9/11, I abandoned a lucrative hedge fund job to work on my art full time. Since then, my art and my story have been featured in major publications including Forbes, The New York Times, Art of Man, Art Journaling magazine as well as featured on NBC’s “Parenthood” and the Amazon series “Hunters” with Al Pacino. My forthcoming book with HarperCollins Leadership on how to make it as an artist is scheduled to be released January 31, 2023. When I’m not in the studio, you can find me hanging out with my husband, adult kids, and a tuxedo cat named Ebony. I’d love to invite you to check out one of my free resources for art lovers (of every passion level) at schulmanart.com/freebies
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Listener shout out of the week!
“Super Smart Perspective for Artists
Miriam’s podcast provides direct, open, and timely advice to artists looking to bridge their creativity and their business. A must listen.”
I’ve been in the art studio making some new videos, a whole 12-part series called: Artpreneur Affirmations. I took each chapter title in the book and made an art journal page out of each.
You can't buy this course separately!
If you want to get your hands on it, the ONLY way you can enjoy it is when you pre-order the book, Artpreneur.
When you order a paperback copy through this page, you'll get instant Access to a dozen mindset sessions designed to help you bust through your starving artist mindset blocks and get you thinking like an abundant artist…in ten minutes or less!🙏
Thank you for being part of my world!🧡🧡🧡