with host artist Miriam Schulman
This is part TWO of a very special “best of” round up from 2020! We gathered highlights from our favorite moments of the interviews from 2020.
In this podcast, you will discover…
Some of our favorite and most powerful content from our interviews here at The Inspiration Place Podcast throughout 2020.
- 072: Choose a Word for the Year with Kimra Luna
- 073: Tapping for Creative Confidence with Gene Monterastelli
- 084: Recipe For Press with Amy Flurry
- 106: Make Your Art Business Legal with Autumn Boyd
- 074: Where Attention Goes Success Flows with Justin Anthony
- 075: Hire Your First VA with Jen Lehner
- 102: Confidence Philosophy with Karen Donaldson
- 077: Overdeliver with Brian Kurtz
- 078: How To Build An Abundance Mindset with Tara Newman
- 092: Money Mindset Blocks with Kelly Hollingsworth
- 096: People Pleasing, Perfectionism & Procrastination with Shaun Roney
- 079: Your Heroic Character with Ron Reich
- 083: Balancing Creative Practice with Running A Business with Jennifer Rosenfeld
- 085: The World Needs Your Art with Elise Darma
- 087: Your Story Sells Your Art with Laura Belgray
- 088: Don’t Stay Quiet with Amy Porterfield
- 090: Color Code with Tarzan Kay
- 105: No Flowery Words Required with Danielle Weil
- 100: Why Selling Art Is All About Your Energy with Suzy Ashworth
- 094: The 4 Tendencies with Gretchen Rubin
- 107: Healing Trauma Through Visual Journaling with Amber Walker
- 104: How To Be An Anti-racist Artist with Erica Courdae
- 118: You Can Be Progressive And Spiritual with Whitney Mcneill
- 111: You’re Going To Be Okay with Susie Moore
- 110: Visibility + Vulnerability with India Jackson
- 114: The Power Of Daily Practice with Eric Maisel
- 117: Poverty Mindset with Erica Courdae
- 086: Your Role As An Artist with Heather Alice Shea
About the host, Miriam Schulman
In case we haven’t met yet, I’m Miriam Schulman, Chief Inspiration Officer of The Inspiration Place. I inspire art-lovers to reconnect with their creativity, learn new skills and techniques, and profit from their art. After witnessing the 9/11 terrorist attacks, I abandoned a lucrative hedge fund job to work on my art full time. Rejecting the starving artist myth, my paintings have been seen on NBC, published in art magazines & home décor books, and collected worldwide. I’d love to invite you to check out one of my free resources for art lovers (of every passion level) at schulmanart.com/freebies
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Listener shout out of the week!
“Super Smart Perspective for Artists
Miriam’s podcast provides direct, open, and timely advice to artists looking to bridge their creativity and their business. A must listen.”
I just OPENED the doors to the Artist Incubator Self Study program!
This program is PERFECT for artists 👩🎨👨🎨 who are ready to kick things up a notch when it comes to making a sustainable income from their art.
If that’s you, get ALL the details here!