with host artist Miriam Schulman
Today, we’re talking all about setting goals. It’s a skill I’ve mastered over the years. So I kind of take it for granted that other people don’t have those skills, and if that’s you my friend, don’t feel bad. You’re not alone.
In this podcast, you will discover…
- How to set (and reach) your goals with my 7 step process.
- Why it’s helpful to choose a theme or word for the year.
- I’ll be sharing my own big plans for 2021, and some things that went well (and not so well) in 2020.
- FREE EBOOK – “The Artist Profit Plan – The 5 Things You Don’t Need and The 5 That You Do!”
- 100: Why Selling Art is All About Your Energy with Suzy Ashworth
- 072: Choose a Word for the Year with Kimra Luna
- 066: The “Passion to Profit” Framework
- Koos de Wilt – “Think like an Artist, Don’t Act Like One”
About the host, Miriam Schulman
In case we haven’t met yet, I’m Miriam Schulman, Chief Inspiration Officer of The Inspiration Place. I inspire art-lovers to reconnect with their creativity, learn new skills and techniques, and profit from their art. After witnessing the 9/11 terrorist attacks, I abandoned a lucrative hedge fund job to work on my art full time. Rejecting the starving artist myth, my paintings have been seen on NBC, published in art magazines & home décor books, and collected worldwide. I’d love to invite you to check out one of my free resources for art lovers (of every passion level) at schulmanart.com/freebies
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Listener shout out of the week!
“Best podcast for artists
A really great podcast for creatives offering practical business advice to turn your passion into profit.”
I just OPENED the doors to the Artist Incubator Self Study program!
This program is PERFECT for artists 👩🎨👨🎨 who are ready to kick things up a notch when it comes to making a sustainable income from their art.
If that’s you, get ALL the details here!