5 artists explain how art journaling alleviates stress (quotes all found in this month’s magazine!)
- “I create for myself…I do it for the pleasure of creating, to enjoy the process only” ~ Kasia Krzyminska p.27 (tweet this)
- “Facing a safe haven to grow and reflect in has been key to my unfolding as an artist!”~ Linda Arandas p.31 (tweet this)
- “I’m left with a sense of completeness and spiritual fulfillment” ~ Darlene Maciuba-Koppel p.37 (tweet this)
- “I can play, experiment, and just explore different things” ~ Leslie Wood p.45 (tweet this)
- “Art journaling is the one place that allows me to break free of the world” ~ Amber Walker p.51 (tweet this)
|A page from my art journal amongst other lovely inspirational gems in the summer 2015 edition of Art Journaling|
|Get your own copy of
Art Journaling Magazine!
Do you want more ideas for your art journal?
Here are some other blog posts you might like:
|Glad you stopped by! I’m Miriam Schulman and I love sharing my inspiration with you!|
You can also download this FREE ART JOURNAL ebook for loads of prompts and techniques to keep you happy and busy!
claim your FREE art journal ebook! →download now
More About Me
For super fans only: You can stay connected with me
through one of my newsletters where I curate my content
for either artists or art collectors, but if you want to receive
everyone of my blog posts the day after I write them. you
can subscribe to them via by Email I write about
Hey, I’m Miriam Schulman and I create mixed media art to tell stories. I also teach other people how to craft their stories with art. I give them the techniques they need to get the results they desire which brings more joy to their lives.
My art has been published by Somerset Studio, Art of Man and the New York Times among others and collected by an international audience. When I’m not working on art in my studio, you’ll find me in a museum spending time with friends or family. Explore my art at SchulmanArt.com or join the fun at TheInspirationPlace.net