by Miriam Schulman
Here’s who this is for…
- You love the look of watercolor and don’t know how to get started
- You’re overwhelmed by all the different supplies and want just the essentials
- You’ve been painting in watercolor for awhile, but you’re curious to what supplies ( and brands) that I use on a regular basis.
Here’s what you’re going to come away with…
- The number one (or two) colors you need no matter what
- My favorite brands ( and more importantly WHY) plus how to stretch your watercolor budget
- The complete, yet succinct, watercolor supplies I recommend ( if you haven’t downloaded it already- here’s your freebie!)
Want to know when my next Facebook LIVE will be?
Subscribe to FB Messenger reminders:
In case we haven’t met yet, I’m Miriam Schulman, Chief Inspiration Officer of The Inspiration Place where I help Passionistas, Passion-makers and Passion-professionals reconnect with their creativity or profit from their passion. I live my creative life with gratitude in New York’s backyard. After witnessing the 9/11 terrorist attacks, I abandoned a lucrative hedge fund job to work on my art full time. Rejecting the starving artist myth, my paintings have been seen on NBC, published in art magazines & home décor books, and collected worldwide. I’d love to invite you to check out one of my free resources for art lovers (of every passion level) at schulmanart.com/freebies