by Miriam Schulman
Here’s who this is for…
- You love the look of watercolor and don’t know how to get started
- You’re overwhelmed by all the different supplies and want just the essentials
- You’ve been painting in watercolor for awhile, but you’re curious to what supplies ( and brands) that I use on a regular basis.
Here’s what you’re going to come away with…
- The number one (or two) colors you need no matter what
- My favorite brands ( and more importantly WHY) plus how to stretch your watercolor budget
- The complete, yet succinct, watercolor supplies I recommend ( if you haven’t downloaded it already- here’s your freebie!)
Want to know when my next Facebook LIVE will be?
Subscribe to FB Messenger reminders:
In case we haven’t met yet, I’m an artist and founder of The Inspiration Place, where I help other artists learn how to profit from their passion. Through online classes, business coaching programs, and a top-ranked podcast, I’ve helped thousands of artists around the world develop their skill sets and create more time and freedom to do what they love. My signature coaching program, The Artist Incubator, helps artists go from so-so sales to sold-out collections.
A graduate of Dartmouth College and M.I.T, I initially pursued finance but after witnessing 9/11, I abandoned a lucrative hedge fund job to work on my art full time. Since then, my art and my story have been featured in major publications including Forbes, The New York Times, Art of Man, Art Journaling magazine as well as featured on NBC’s “Parenthood” and the Amazon series “Hunters” with Al Pacino. My forthcoming book with HarperCollins Leadership on how to make it as an artist is scheduled to be released January 31, 2023. When I’m not in the studio, you can find me hanging out with my husband, adult kids, and a tuxedo cat named Ebony. I’d love to invite you to check out one of my free resources for art lovers (of every passion level) at schulmanart.com/freebies