Here’s who this is for…
- you want to understand color trends
- you are looking for new ideas and inspiration for paintings.
- you are looking to push yourself outside your creative comfort zone
Here’s what you’re going to come away with…
- How to incorporate color trends into your paintings when they are not colors that you typically use
- What the “color of the year” is and ideas for incorporating it into your art
- How to make timeless art and still stay on trend.
In case we haven’t met yet, I’m Miriam Schulman, Chief Inspiration Officer of The Inspiration Place where I help Passionistas, Passion-makers and Passion-professionals reconnect with their creativity or profit from their passion. I live my creative life with gratitude in New York’s backyard. After witnessing the 9/11 terrorist attacks, I abandoned a lucrative hedge fund job to work on my art full time. Rejecting the starving artist myth, my paintings have been seen on NBC, published in art magazines & home décor books, and collected worldwide. I’d love to invite you to check out one of my free resources for art lovers (of every passion level) at schulmanart.com/freebies