with host artist Miriam Schulman
Today, we’re talking all about “not feeling ready yet” and, as you might have guessed, it’s also about courage and building self-confidence!
In this podcast, you will discover…
- Why sometimes you have to do things even when you don’t feel ready.
- Why doing things even when you don’t have everything figured out builds confidence.
- I’ll be sharing a true story from my recent experience doing a trade show for the first time, and also when I went to see Georgia O’ Keefe’s ranch in New Mexico.
- Grab a free supply list to get started in mixed media schulmanart.com/supplylist
- See what free training is going on right now schulmanart.com/masterclass
- See what classes are open now at the inspiration place, schulmanart.com/enroll
- Take your art career to the next level with business coaching. You can schedule a free discovery call at schulmanart.com/biz
- Facebook mixed media videos
Other episodes you might like:
- 002: Art Business Q&A: how to sell art at fairs and online with Blenda Tyvoll
- 009: Licensing Your Art with Tara Reed
- 010: How to Get an Art Agent with Gary Levine
- 011: Art Business Q&A with Maria Brophy
- 027: Drawing Everyday with Jennifer Orkin Lewis of Jennifer Nelson Agency
- 035: Build Your Creative Confidence with These 7 Strategies
About the host, Miriam Schulman
In case we haven’t met yet, I’m a watercolor and mixed media artist. My art has been featured in numerous publications such as Somerset Studio, and I’m the founder of The Inspiration Place where I give my students stepping stones to create beautiful art as well as the emotional support they need to stay inspired. See the art I create at art.SchulmanArt.com or learn how to paint with me at TheInspirationPlace.net
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Listener shout out of the week!
“I can’t stop listening to this podcast! I love the energy, insight, humor and realness in these conversations. One of my favorite quotes is from the first episode where Miriam shares: ‘What people self-criticize is usually what makes then different…Embrace the things that make you different. Own it and elevate it.'”
Calling all artists...This episode is sponsored by The Six Figure Artist, an art business coaching division of The Inspiration Place. For many people, when they hear "artist" they think of the “starving artist.” I want you to know that I’ve gone on to create a 6-figure career as an artist, and I want to take down that "starving artist" myth. My specialty is helping other artists take their talent and create a thriving business out of it with practical strategies that go beyond the inspiration shared on this podcast. If you want to profit from your passion or you want a clear strategy to ramp up your existing creative business but you’re spinning and don’t know what to do next, I can help you. To schedule a free discovery call, sign up at schulmanart.com/biz