with host artist Miriam Schulman
This is another solo episode of the Inspiration Place podcast! Today, we’re talking all about “Finding Your Own Style.”
In this podcast, you will discover…
- Why it might be time to take off your training wheels
- Why it’s so hard to step into our own style
- Why it’s essential to focus on learning techniques and skills to build your own style rather than using copying as a crutch
- Grab a free supply list to get started in mixed media: schulmanart.com/supplylist
- See what free training is going on right now: schulmanart.com/masterclass
- See what classes are open now at the inspiration place, schulmanart.com/enroll
- Take your art career to the next level with business coaching. You can schedule a free discovery call at schulmanart.com/biz
- Facebook mixed media videos: https://www.schulmanart.com/mixitup
About the host, Miriam Schulman
In case we haven’t met yet, I’m Miriam Schulman, Chief Inspiration Officer of The Inspiration Place. I inspire art-lovers to reconnect with their creativity, learn new skills and techniques, and profit from their art. After witnessing the 9/11 terrorist attacks, I abandoned a lucrative hedge fund job to work on my art full time. Rejecting the starving artist myth, my paintings have been seen on NBC, published in art magazines & home décor books, and collected worldwide. I’d love to invite you to check out one of my free resources for art lovers (of every passion level) at schulmanart.com/freebies
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
LISTENER SHOUT-OUT OF THE WEEK!
“I’ve admired Miriam’s talent for years and am proud to call her a friend…I remember her encouraging a group of artist friends to keep ‘a positive can-do attitude’ along with many other encouraging and uplifting concepts. She’s just a natural teaching, always coming up with new ideas. She ALWAYS uplifts those fortunate enough to be able to engage with her. Such amazing energy. It’s wonderful to see her expand her ability to encourage and inspire so many artists through podcasts and instructional videos, and one-on-one coaching. Bravo!”
~Sally Trace, sallytrace.com
NEW FREE LIVE MASTERCLASS
Discover the “5 P’s” of the Portrait Painting Process to Create Art of Your Loved Ones that You Can Be Proud of…
Click☝️ above ☝️ to sign up (yes, it’s free)