with host artist Miriam Schulman
This is another solo episode of the Inspiration Place podcast! Today, we’re talking all about “Finding Your Own Style.”
In this podcast, you will discover…
- Why it might be time to take off your training wheels
- Why it’s so hard to step into our own style
- Why it’s essential to focus on learning techniques and skills to build your own style rather than using copying as a crutch
- Grab a free supply list to get started in mixed media: schulmanart.com/supplylist
- See what free training is going on right now: schulmanart.com/masterclass
- See what classes are open now at the inspiration place, schulmanart.com/enroll
- Take your art career to the next level with business coaching. You can schedule a free discovery call at schulmanart.com/biz
- Facebook mixed media videos: https://www.schulmanart.com/mixitup
About the host, Miriam Schulman
In case we haven’t met yet, I’m a watercolor and mixed media artist. My art has been featured in numerous publications such as Somerset Studio, and I’m the founder of The Inspiration Place where I give my students stepping stones to create beautiful art as well as the emotional support they need to stay inspired. See the art I create at art.SchulmanArt.com or learn how to paint with me at TheInspirationPlace.net
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
LISTENER SHOUT-OUT OF THE WEEK!
“I’ve admired Miriam’s talent for years and am proud to call her a friend…I remember her encouraging a group of artist friends to keep ‘a positive can-do attitude’ along with many other encouraging and uplifting concepts. She’s just a natural teaching, always coming up with new ideas. She ALWAYS uplifts those fortunate enough to be able to engage with her. Such amazing energy. It’s wonderful to see her expand her ability to encourage and inspire so many artists through podcasts and instructional videos, and one-on-one coaching. Bravo!”
~Sally Trace, sallytrace.com