with host artist Miriam Schulman
Today, I’ve invited a performance coach who works with Olympic athletes and c-suite level entrepreneurs on improving their mental game. If you’ve been listening to this podcast for any length of time, you know that it doesn’t matter if you’re just starting out in your creative journey or have been at it a long time, we all have to work on our mindset to get out of our own way.
In this podcast, you will discover…
- How to tap into your imagination to unleash new versions of ourselves.
- How to use an Alter Ego to overcome imposter syndrome, stage fright and other adult emotional baggage.
- Why this isn’t the same as “faking it till you make it.”
- Todd Herman – The Alter Ego Effect on Amazon
- Listen to The Alter Ego Effect on Audible
- The Inspiration Place Podcast – Episode 35 – “Build Your Creative Confidence With These 7 Strategies”
Todd Herman is a performance coach and mental game strategist for ambitious entrepreneurs, athletes, and leaders who want to achieve wildly outrageous goals. He’s helped clients reach the Olympic podium, build multimillion-dollar companies, and establish brands that have become internationally known. He’s owned his sports science training company for over twenty years, and his signature performance system, 90 Day Year, has been named the world’s top leadership and skill development program — twice!
Todd is also the author of the WSJ bestselling book The Alter Ego Effect: The Power of Secret Identities to Transform Your Life. He lives in New York City with his wife and three young children, and is currently the world’s worst ukulele player, but working on it.
About the host, Miriam Schulman
In case we haven’t met yet, I’m a watercolor and mixed media artist. My art has been featured in numerous publications such as Somerset Studio, and I’m the founder of The Inspiration Place where I give my students stepping stones to create beautiful art as well as the emotional support they need to stay inspired. See the art I create at art.SchulmanArt.com or learn how to paint with me at TheInspirationPlace.net
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
If you’ve ever wanted to paint portraits but been afraid to try…
Discover the “5 P’s” of Portraits to Create Paintings of Your Loved Ones that You Can Be Proud of…
Find the confidence to finally paint the people (and pets) you love
Introducing... the Watercolor Portrait Academy
- Discover the 5 P’s to Portrait Painting: Pose, Photograph, Project, Paint, Polish.
- How to make faces that look realistic- like real people - without being photographic or stiff or cartoonish
- Develop an understanding of how to use vibrant colors to make your portraits come alive and glow with life
- Explore soft backgrounds that accentuate the beauty of people
- Discover how to loosen up and take risks with your watercolor paintings
- Create natural looking hair without fussing around and escape your need for perfectionism (hint: you don't have to paint every hair in its place!)
- Conquer skin tones, proportions and color blending
- Capture light and shadow and the essence of your subject
- Breathe life into your portraits with the magic of watercolor
- Learn how to not "overwork" your painting.. know when to stop.
Registration is open now! But not for long-- the doors close for the year at midnight ET September 25th.