with host artist Miriam Schulman
Today, we’re talking all about my metamorphosis from a stay-at-home mom to a full time working artist!
In this podcast, you will discover…
- How training as a pilates instructor gave me the skills to sell art
- Why it’s hard to create a new identity while you’re still living in the old one
- Why selling art is no different than selling anything else so that you can learn these skills
- 046: Breaking Free of the Golden Handcuffs
- Tom Hopkins – “The Certifiable Salesperson: The Ultimate Guide to Help Any Salesperson Go Crazy with Unprecedented Sales”
- Lisa Congdon – “Find Your Artistic Voice: The Essential Guide to Working Your Creative Magic”
About the host, Miriam Schulman
In case we haven’t met yet, I’m a watercolor and mixed media artist. My art has been featured in numerous publications such as Somerset Studio, and I’m the founder of The Inspiration Place where I give my students stepping stones to create beautiful art as well as the emotional support they need to stay inspired. See the art I create at art.SchulmanArt.com or learn how to paint with me at TheInspirationPlace.net
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in and read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Listener shout out of the week!
“Can’t say enough about this podcast! Miriam and her top-notched guests are full of gems and knowledge that will inspire, encourage and provide any artist, at any level, with useful information for their art, whether a hobbyist or serious artist. Miriam integrates her journey and experience and freely shares how she has made her way from a hedge fund manager to a successful artist who is pursuing her passion!”
~Sheryl L Brake, pinkwarriorstudio.com
🎨 READY TO CREATE THE ART CAREER YOU'VE ALWAYS DREAMED OF? 🎨
⏰ Take this 2-minute quiz and find out the best next INSPIRED ACTION you need to take to GROW YOUR ART BUSINESS!