|Color of the week is Pantone’s Dazzling Blue|
Dazzling Blue by Miriam Schulman, @schulmanArt
Blue is the most popular favorite color
Introducing Dazzling Blue
However, this version of blue is really modern. Not quite navy, and not quite the royal blue of my regretfully bad taste high school days. Since over 17% of fashion designers used this color for their spring 2014 collections, Pantone named it one of the hot colors of the spring.
You will be able to enjoy this color from everything from nail polish to handbags, from shoes to wall paint. Here are some of my favorites.
Bright Blue Colors to paint your house! (Advice from Interior Decorators as published in House Beautiful)
|Dazzling Blue Accessories by SchulmanArt|
- Carvela Gun Court Shoes, Blue $150 (£90) johnlewis.com
- Keds Teacup CVO $44 theiconic.com.au
- SchulmanArt Tapestry Handbag $68 etsy.com
- SchulmanArt Greek Flag Coin Purse $12 etsy.com
- GUESS Dazzling True Blue Denim Hi-Shine Sport Watch $185 guess.com
- MCQUEEN Watersnake wrap bracelet $250 matchesfashion.com
- Gold and Blue Colore Fuso Bib Necklace $38 maxandchloe.com
- Essie Nail Polish in Mesmerize 15ml $18 (£11) liberty.co.uk
Is blue your favorite color too? What is your favorite color?
PS Other blog posts you might like are