with host artist Miriam Schulman
Today, I’m sharing my story and journey from leaving the riches and glamour of Wall Street to choosing a simpler creative life as a professional artist.
In this podcast, you will discover…
- Why I climbed up and back down 37 flights of stairs in a single afternoon, and what that taught me about the value of life.
- How lessons of greed and hubris led me to break free of my golden handcuffs.
- And most importantly, why you shouldn’t wait for a sign from the universe to reconnect to what matters most to you.
- Roger Lowenstein’s 2000 best seller – “When Genius Failed”
- Michael Lewis – “Liars Poker”
- Michael Lewis – “The Big Short”
- Inspired Insider Club
- Apply for a FREE Strategy Call with Miriam
About the host, Miriam Schulman
In case we haven’t met yet, I’m Miriam Schulman, Chief Inspiration Officer of The Inspiration Place. I inspire art-lovers to reconnect with their creativity, learn new skills and techniques, and profit from their art. After witnessing the 9/11 terrorist attacks, I abandoned a lucrative hedge fund job to work on my art full time. Rejecting the starving artist myth, my paintings have been seen on NBC, published in art magazines & home décor books, and collected worldwide. I’d love to invite you to check out one of my free resources for art lovers (of every passion level) at schulmanart.com/freebies
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Listener shout out of the week!
“This podcast is so great! Thank you for having such great content. Somehow I have managed to say yes to painting a mural and teaching art classes….and I absolutely credit Miriam and this podcast for helping me to realize my own potential. Seriously, thank you. I loved the episode about alter egos and the tips on how to get collector’s on an email list…next thing on my to-do list.”
5 Simple Steps to Painting Portraits That Your Friends and Family Love
(Even if you think you can't draw or have never taken an art class)
In this Free Masterclass You'll Discover:
- Explore the 5 Simple steps so that you too can go from blank page to OMG
- Discover "the Watercolor Advantage" - a special “shortcut” that makes the entire process easier than you can imagine.
- Uncover the "Taboo Technique" most portrait artists would be embarrassed if you found out.
Click☝️ above ☝️ to sign up (yes, it’s free)