|Make a list for yourself!
A list from my art journal by Miriam Schulman @schulmanArt
- Art Making: I absolutely cannot image my life without art making. Everyone needs art in your life. Perhaps you don’t create is with your own two hands but you are making art in your life with every decision you make from getting dressed in the morning to how you arrange your home. Think of all your daily tasks from cooking to setting the table as an art project.
Love Making is not just sex. Let’s face it, you are making “love” in your life when you have lunch with a friend, call someone, spend time with family or just by doing charitable work for others.
Flowers: Can you imagine a world without flowers? Beauty is mandatory and so are flowers. Plant them, pick them or paint them.
- Color: I love color in all that I do from my colorful purses to my Planner ( which is now an art journal)
A page from my Art Journal
Music is mandatory. In the car, while I paint, when I exercise. The quickest way to feel better is to put on some music for a little company.
- Kisses: Kiss your cat, kiss a baby – kisses are wonderful. Kiss on both cheeks even if you leave a lipstick stain. They are as fun to get as receive.
- Wine: I am not sure if wine is essential– but it certainly doesn’t hurt, does it?
- Coffee: My husband got made at me for adding this to my list of essentials since I have only been a coffee drinker for a few months now. (previously I drank tea) Ah yes, but now that I drink it I can’t imagine my day without a cup or two of coffee. ( with milk, no sugar please)
- Dancing: I guess I am getting older, but I prefer watching ballet or dance than doing it… still an essential.
- Chocolate: Yes, this is an essential. Dark please. Or chocolate lava cake…
|CLICK HERE FOR YOUR FREE ART JOURNAL CLASS!