with host artist Miriam Schulman
Today, we’re doing a “free coaching” segment which we sometimes do here on the Inspiration Place podcast and I’ve invited consultant and artist agent, Maria Brophy to help me.
In this podcast, you will discover…
- Which is more profitable– selling in person or online
- How to brainstorm unique angles for your next press release
- AND The best ways to build your email list
I also wanted to tell you about today’s freebie offer. If you’ve been wondering how to skyrocket your success as a professional artist, step-by-step and Ready to start investing in your art career, You’re in the right place. I’ve done it and I can inspire YOU how to do it too. My specialty is on making the tech simple, attracting high end portrait commissions, building your social media following, email marketing and online classes.
I only coach a few select clients at a time and it’s by application only. If you want to apply for a complimentary 15 minute session with me to see if working with me is the right fit for you —- go to https://www.schulmanart.com/apply
- Free inspiration place facebook group
- Get 15% off a Kajabi membership HERE
- Ep. 9: Interview with licensed artist Tara Reed
- Ep. 0: How to find your own style with Jason Van Orden (about creating feedback loops)
- Ep. 1: Interview with Artist Ashley Longshore
- Sign up for Deadline Funnels
- Patty Palmer – Deep Space Sparkle
- Ginny the Giraffe, Original Mixed Media Art 24×30″
- Ep. 2: Art Marketing Q&A with Blenda Tyvoll
- Ep. 4: Art Marketing Q&A with Cory Huff
- Schedule your complimentary coaching session HERE
Art, Money, Success by Maria Brophy
Maria Brophy is author of ART, MONEY & SUCCESS, a book that guides artists to earn a living with their art. Maria has created a lifestyle of selling art and traveling the world for nearly twenty years. Her expertise is on art marketing, sales and licensing. She acts as agent to her artist husband, Drew Brophy, and also consults other artists on the business of art.
- Instagram: @mariabrophy
- Twitter: @mariabrophy
- Facebook: Art, Lifestyle, Inspiration with Maria Brophy
About the host, Miriam Schulman
In case we haven’t met yet, I’m a watercolor and mixed media artist. My art has been featured in numerous publications such as Somerset Studio, and I’m the founder of The Inspiration Place where I give my students stepping stones to create beautiful art as well as the emotional support they need to stay inspired. See the art I create at art.SchulmanArt.com or learn how to paint with me at TheInspirationPlace.net
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Listener shout out of the week!
“Wow! There is a LOT of info here. I think I’ll need to listen several times to really absorb it all. There is a lot that I don’t really understand about Instagram, social media, stories, etc. So I love that I can replay and replay as often as I want! Thank you both for such an interesting and informative talk.”
~ Ellen Goodloe